Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookie
- 1 box Marion's Cookie and Muffin Baking Mix
- 100 ml of vegetable oil
- 1 Extra Large or Jumbo Egg
- Up to 3/4 cup of GF dairy-free chocolate chips (low sugar type is optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Place Marion's Cookie and Muffin Baking Mix in a bowl, mix with whisk.
- Add eggs and 100 ml of vegetable oil.
- Mix (with electric mixer) for 10 seconds at low speed and 1-2 minutes at high speed.
- Add chocolate chips and mix at low speed for 10-20 seconds. If necessary use hands to mix in evenly.
- Shape your cookies as per your preference and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for between 10 and 12 minutes (until lightly browned on bottom of cookie).
Tips For Cookie Shaping:
You can either shape these cookies as little balls/Mexican Wedding Cake style or you can use a cookie cutter. Cookies that contain vegetable oil do not require prior refrigeration before shaping. Roll cookies as little balls and bake, or wrap dough between plastic sheets and, using rolling pin or fingertips, flatten dough to ¼ to ½ inch thickness. Cut cookies (using any cookie cutter shape you prefer) and bake.