We are so honored that our certified gluten-free, Kosher certified, and allergy-friendly Cookie and Muffin Mix just won the 2011 Gourmet Product Awards for best baking mix! We were nominated for this award at the Fancy Food Show in July 2011, and the winners were announced last week.
With our versatile award-winning mix and the recipes on our website, you can make vegan, heart-healthier, and diabetes-friendly treats. Furthermore, the reduced sugar mix is low sodium and provides 8 grams of nutritious whole grains per serving. It is one of a few gluten-free dessert mixes in the market carrying the Whole Grain Stamp.
Here is list of some of our favorite fall recipes to bake with our Cookie and Muffin Mix:
· Super Easy Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie
· Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie Baked with Canned or Homemade Butternut Squash
· Cream Cheese Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Tart
· Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin or Dairy-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin
· Vegan Cranberry Bread or Dairy-Free Cranberry Bread
· Cookie Recipes
Browse our other cookie and muffin recipes.
We are holding an exciting giveaway to celebrate our award. Two people will win three boxes of Marion’s Cookie and Muffin Mix. Everyone wins when you bake with this mix!
Here’s how to enter:
1. Like us on Facebook
2. Leave a comment on this blog post telling us you liked us on facebook and what you would like to bake with Marion’s Cookie and Muffin Mix.
For extra entries:
3. Follow us on Twitter and tweet:
@MarionsDelights Giveaway: Marion’s Award-Winning #GlutenFree Cookie and Muffin Mix http://tinyurl.com/4xtbzmb #vegan #foodallergy #Kosher #gf
Leave a blog comment telling us you tweeted it.
4. Join our mailing list and leave a blog comment telling us you joined.
Two winners will be randomly chosen and announced on our Facebook page on November 9, 2011. The winner must live in the continental US. Good luck!